Toto Drake CST744SG toilet has a powerful yet quiet flush and removes waste completely with each 1.6 gallons per flush. Toto Drake uses G-Max flushing system featuring larger 3 inch flush valve (125% wider compared to standard 2-inch flush valve) that release 1.6 gallons of water in mere seconds to the bowl and around the rim cleaning both in the process.
At the bottom of the bowl is an extra large shaped siphon jet that pushes waste into the large 2-1/8 inch fully glazed trapway that initiates strong siphon action to pull bulk waste quickly without clogging.
Drake G-max flushing system (commercial grade flushing performance of this one piece toilet) receives a Maximum Performance rate of 900 grams of solid waste per flush. TOTO CST744SG receives 4.5 rate with 131 Five Stars (highest rate as of August 2014) out of 175 from satisfied Amazon.com Customers.
Pros and Cons
- Powerful, quiet, and efficient flush that cleans bowl and rim completely using only 1.6 gallons per flush saves money on water bills.
- G-max flushing system ensures no more clogging, no over-flow, no plunger
- SanaGloss: Super smooth anti-bacteria self-cleaning surface saves time on cleaning and money on cleaning liquids
- Elongated bowl provides longer area to rest thighs comfortably and longer target space to aim for men and boys while urinating.
- Installation instruction is very clear and easy.
- You have to buy flange bolts and wax ring
- Does not include toilet seat
G-Max Flushing System Design
- Pilot operated fill valve
- 3 inch flush valve for a quick and powerful flush
- Evenly spaced, precision molded rim holes for a complete bowl flush
- Sanagloss glazing helps clean the bowl with every flush
- Large water surface offers easy cleaning
- Extra large shaped siphon Jet for more pushing power
- Large 2-1/8 inch computer designed fully glazed trapway reduces clogging
- Unifit rough in for 10 , 12 or 14 inch installation flexibility
On a Toto, the bowl bottom outlet is trapezoid-shaped so a Continental Mfg Co Plunger 24 in is flexible enough to fit the Trapezoid bowl bottom works great. It is also high volume, so it moves a lot of water when the bottom seals.
Toto Drake Toilet offers the balanced flushing performance. It provided innovation, great design, quality and long term value. At 1.6 gpf, TOTO CST744SG Drake has the perfect flushing performance, power, quietness, fast tank refill, no-prolong hold of trip lever, seldom clog, and self-cleaning bowl surface through Sanagloss, its the best toilet for the money.