Skip to content
- 2-4 Medium Size Chicken Breast (Use your preference on boneless or bone-in/skinless or with skin)
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 8oz Can of Pineapple Chunks, Reserve Juice
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Cooked Rice (optional)
- Spray a 5 quart slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker. Then add in the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, ginger, and pineapple juice. Save the chunks to garnish the dish at the end.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once done, remove the chicken and place on a plate. Then, stir the juice in the slow cooker (sauce) with cornstarch to thicken it just a bit.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of rice, garnish with pineapple chunks and drizzle with sauce.