This has been harder than I expected it to be:) tried to stay realistic. I am still going to add to it but wanted to post what I have come up with this far b/c one of them, God willing, is about to happen!!
1. Go to NYC during Christmas: shop & see shows
2. Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen on Thanksgiving or Christmas
3. Have a wedding (same man ofcourse) on an island, preferably, Isla Mujeres on our 20th anniversary
4. Visit Italy. Experience a gondola ride with my husband ( ofcourse we will have wine)
5. Run a marathon. I ran a 1/2 but would love to get back (knee and hip allowing) and complete a full
6. Learn to surf like a local
7. Take my kids to Atlantis
8. Take a trip across the Napa and visit vineyards.
9. Sit front and center and watch Federer play
10. Photograph the Golden gate Bridge & ride the street cars
11. Shop on Rodeo Dr. (limitless $$ would make this experience more pleasurable)
12. Write (blog) to each of my children telling them what I want them to know about life and the lessons I've learned. (already started private blogs to them, they don't even know about it-one day I will share it with them)
13. Get my weight to 105 ( I only weighed 112 when I gave birth!!) so technically I should be about to have a baby:)
14. Go back to BSF. ( I attended for 4 yrs and was a leader. It's the MOST LIFE chainging thing ever) www.bsfinternational.org
15. Go in a mission trip
16. Leave a 100% tip
17. Own a Viking or Hatteras (I may be dreaming BUT it's my dream!!)
18. Get a box at the Superdome for an entire season.....WHO DAT??
19. Have another apartment/condo in NOLA
20. Learn to eat onions
(I have a better chance at all the above!)
21. Host a family reunion in Spring (for his & mine)
22. Sit and watch both my kids graduate college
23. Own a Range Rover (I had a Land Rover and it was a BIG piece but I'd like to try again!)
24. Witness the birth of my grandchild (ren)
25. Retire (I've technically been employeed since March 1st, but still.....it's not for me)
26. Smock a gown for my grandbaby to wear home from hospital (I still have the first one I did for my daughter)
Well, that's it for now!! Have you started a list??
Hope everyone has a blessed Saturday!! xxoo Daph
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone