It means somebody that is proud, and pretty arrogant and remains lofty. Learn more at Sentencehouse
- There is absolutely no reason for you to be haughty, or you end up doing is projecting yourself as someone that does not have a sense of security in herself.
- Students have mentioned that our math teacher is pretty haughty and considered herself to be extremely intelligent beyond par.
- It is only when the shareholders got to know about the haughty nature of a failed CEO that they took him to task.
- Everybody likes a person that is not at all haughty, and is more down to earth.
- The haughty attitude amongst people is not only unbecoming, but it also leads to a lot of ugly confrontations.
- Jenny has a very haughty appearance, but in front of her psychologist, she unwinds herself to reveal that she has a sensitive side as well.
- With a lot of being said about carrying around an appearance, understanding the psychiatric evaluation of haughty patient is something of a task most psychologists.
Many women love to wear their hair straight because of the many opportunities it gives them to style it as they love. Every woman wants to look gorgeous and chic whether they have short of long hair and as long as it is kept straight and frizz free then the options galore cannot be contained. Perhaps you love to have some shiny straight hair such as celebrities like Jennifer Aniston but you are wondering if you could afford to pay the kind of money they do in the process. The good news is that you can cut the big costs by making some homemade hair straightening iron lotion.
Tips for making herbal hair straightening lotions
Homemade hair straightening lotion
If you suffer from the common hair problems such as curly, unruly and frizzy hair and you want to deal with it without necessarily going back to the hot iron every other time or some harsh corrosive chemicals, you are in god company. You can employ the use of some specific herbs that will assist you straighten your hair without necessarily damaging it and you will love the entire experience. The one thing you must keep in mind is the role of moisture in keeping the frizz and unruly curls away.
Effective herbs for straightening lotions
There are numerous herbs that have been found to be effective in assisting with straightening your hair. These herbs are loaded with powerful moisturizing properties which are what makes them effective. Some of the herbs you need to consider include the following:
- Rose geranium
- cedar wood
The effectiveness of these herbs should make them among the main ingredients in the homemade hair straightening lotion you are going to make. Your hair follicles will be kept flat and in that position they will keep the hair natural and moist thereby keeping at bay any appearance of frizz.
Mixing the herbs
There may not be any special formula but whatever is available among the aforementioned herbs you can comfortably take your pick or perhaps choose your favorite one. Heat water to boil and add some five teaspoons of your selected herb and let it boil for another 30 minutes. After the expiry of 30 minutes you should add a tablespoon of vinegar to the mixture. When you are though with your shampooing, add a portion of this solution to your hair and leave it as you would a curl straightener.
You can also make some deep conditioning using the same herbs and this will be of great benefit to your follicles. You only need to get an ounce or two of Aloe Vera gel with some warm oil such as coconut oil. Add to that mixture some six or so drops of sandalwood, rose geranium or lavender essential oils and apply the mixture to your scalp leaving it on for two hours before washing it off.
it’s been a loooooong time since i have had much interaction with my blogger friends.
as you see my name has changed because my renewal from GoDaddy went to an old email address. once i realized it, someone had bought it 🙁 so, hence the added “wine” seemed appropriate,, no? 🙂
i want to get back into blogging but all my followers are getting updates for the “new” FF&P blog.
i think the best way to get back in the grove would be to join some blog hops. SO PLEASE share any/all with me.
i can’t wait to catch up and see what’s been happening with all my bloggy friends over the past year.